The Reformed Worship Service: Why we do what we do in church.
Here is the now completed series of B.R.I.D.G.E. Ministries (Laredo, Texas) podcasts covering the doctrines of grace (the so called TULIP acrostic). I was very privileged to be a part. I believe the series will be a great blessing and richly informative to those who listen to it. – Pastor John
1. The Sovereignty of God – Dr. John Frame
2. Total Depravity – Pastor Jeff Durbin, Apologia Church, Tempe, AZ
3. Unconditional Election – Pastor John Samson, King’s Church, Peoria, AZ
4. Limited Atonement – Dr. James White, Alpha & Omega Ministries
5. Irresistible Grace – Dr. Tim Trumper, former professor at Westminster Theological Seminary and the founder of From His Fullness Ministries
6. Perseverance of the Saints – Dr. Joel Beeke, President of Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary and founder/editor of Reformation Heritage Books
Pastor John’s newest book “The Five Solas – Standing Together Alone” is available in paperback at this link and in audio and eBook form here. In this short (2 minute, 24 second) video he explains the reason for writing the book:
THE FIVE SOLAS
Sola Scriptura: The Bible is the sole written divine revelation and alone can bind the conscience of believers absolutely.
Sola Gratia: Our salvation rests solely on the work of God’s grace for us.
Sola Fide: Justification is by faith alone. The merit of Christ, imputed to us by faith, is the sole ground of our acceptance by God, by which our sins are remitted, and imputed to Christ.
Solus Christus: Christ is the only mediator through Whose work we are redeemed.
Soli Deo Gloria: To God alone belongs the glory.
FUTURE SPANISH TRANSLATION
Please join with us in prayer as we seek to have the book published in Spanish.